We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our teams in Warsaw location.
We're dynamically expanding portfolio of our services. One of our top servicesis eCommerce Insights, best in class e-commerce monitoring solution for FMCG and health and beauty clients. Due to a number of new features and markets we plan to roll out we're looking forward to hire a new developer to help us in delivering this.
If you're a skilled and experienced web developer and would like to work with new technologies in friendly small team then you should apply for this position.
- maintain clients web application
- develop new features
- exchange knowledge with team mates
- ensure technical support for application
- take part in planning of new functionalities
- at least 2 years of commercial experience in OOP PHP (versions: 5.5 up and 7.0 up)
- at least 2 years of commercial experience in SQL (preferred MySQL)
- practical knowledge of GIT
- practical knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- english on communicative level
As a plus
- working with PHP MVC framework(s)
- practical knowledge in optimisation of SQL queries
- database design skills
- jQuery and/or component JS framework (like React, Angular, Vue.js)
- PHPUnit, unit testing
- familiar with *NIX systems
- working in agile methodologies for software development
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
AT NIELSEN YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A DYNAMIC, OPEN, AND SOLUTION-ORIENTED INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT, WHERE WE SUPPORT YOUR DEVELOPMENT THROUGH A TRUST-BASED FEEDBACK CULTURE AND DIVERSE TRAINING POSSIBILITIES.
JOIN OUR TEAM AT NIELSEN!